Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Getting Android 2.1 Souce Code...

Today, I got the bugs worked out of the VM.  Using the repo tool to download the source, I kept seeing errors about ... gnutls_handshake() failed A TLS packet with unexpected length ...

I found several posts online that made me think I was going to have to rebuild git to use a different ssl application.  Fortunately, simply repeating repo sync -f over and over eventually resolved the problem.

I just added the following to my manifest.xml file in my Android 2.1 working directory:

 <project path="kernel/omap" name="kernel/omap" />


Now I am repeating the repeated repo sync's to get the linux kernal that I suspect B&N used.  More to follow...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the project, I hope you can get it working.

    ReplyDelete